Clark County Recorder
- Online Search Available – Indexes and Images
- eRecording Available
- For more information on submitting E-Recordings to Clark County please view our webpage at https://countyfusion1.kofiletech.us
- Restrictions on recording conveyance by mail
- The Clark County Recorder does not accept deeds that need transferred by mail. Those deeds that require a transfer need to be sent to the Clark County Auditor at PO Box 1325, Springfield, Ohio 45501.
- Veteran Identification Cards Issued
1. What is your mailing address?
P.O. Box 1406
Springfield, Ohio 45501
2. What is your delivery address?
31 N. Limestone St.
Springfield, Ohio 45502
3. Does your county have tract (geographical) indexing?
4. Does your county require a legal description with releases and assignments?
5. Does your county require $4.00 for marginal notations on releases and assignments?
6. What do you charge for copies made by the public?
$2.00 per page
7. What do you charge for copies made by the Recorder's Staff?
8. Does your county offer on-line access? If so, is there a cost involved?
Yes, see http://countyfusion1.kofiletech.us search records 1980 to current. Deed books A-759 can be searched by book and page. Plats can be searched by Plat name. Lease books and Lease Indexes are also available. No charge.