Clark County Recorder - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is your mailing address?
P.O. Box 1406
Springfield, Ohio 45501
2. What is your delivery address?
31 N. Limestone St.
Springfield, Ohio 45502
3. Does your county have tract (geographical) indexing?
4. Does your county require a legal description with releases and assignments?
5. Does your county require $4.00 for marginal notations on releases and assignments?
6. What do you charge for copies made by the public?
.10 cents per page
7. What do you charge for copies made by the Recorder's Staff?
$2.00 per page
8. Does your county offer on-line access? If so, is there a cost involved?
search records 1988 to current. No charge.
9. What is your County Auditor's conveyance fee?
$4.00 per thousand
10. What is your County Auditor's transfer fee?
.50 cents per tract
11. Does your county require a SASE or postage?
12. Does your county have Registered Land (Torrens)?
13. Does your county supply blank forms for purchase?
14. What is your county's document turn-around time?
15. Does your office record Soldiers Discharge Records (DD214)?
16. What is your policy for handling documents that are over or under in filing fees?
We return shortages unrecorded and record overages and refund the extra money by check.