Carroll County Recorder
PATRICIA J OYER
119 South Lisbon St
Suite # 205
Carrollton, OH 44615-1449
PO Box 550
Carrollton, OH 44615-0550
OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Web site: http://www.carrollcountyohio.us
On Line Search: http://countyfusion1.kofiletech.us
For more information on submitting e-recordings to Carroll County, please contact our office at 330-627-4545.
Attach conveyance form signed and filled out to the back of the document when eRecording a deed.
Do not include this form in page count as it will not be recorded.
Online Search Available-Indexes and Images
- eRecording Available-Conveyance Documents Included-For additional information contact the Recorder’s office @330-627-4545
- FraudSleuth Alert Program Available
- Veteran Identification Cards Issued
1. What is your mailing address?
Carrollton, Ohio 44615-0550
2. What is your delivery address?
Carrollton, Ohio 44615-1449
3. Does your county have tract (geographical) indexing?
4. Does your county require a legal description with releases and assignments?
5. Does your county require $4.00 for marginal notations on releases and assignments?
6. What do you charge for copies made by the public?
Copies made by the staff
7. What do you charge for copies made by the Recorder's Staff?
9. What is your County Auditor's conveyance fee?
10. What is your County Auditor's transfer fee?
11. Does your county require a SASE or postage?
12. Does your county have Registered Land (Torrens)?
13. Does your county supply blank forms for purchase?
14. What is your county's document turn-around time?
15. Does your office record Soldiers Discharge Records (DD214)?
16. What is your policy for handling documents that are over or under in filing fees?
If it is FedEX or UPS we will call the submitter and hold until the correct amount has reached our office. All other recordings are returned to the submitter.