Carroll County Recorder
PATRICIA J OYER
119 South Lisbon St
Suite # 205
Carrollton, OH 44615-1449
PO Box 550
Carrollton, OH 44615-0550
OFFICE HOURS: Monday and Thursday 8:00-3:00
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:00-1:00
Web site: http://www.carrollcountyohio.us
On Line Search: http://countyfusion1.kofiletech.us
For more information on submitting e-recordings to Carroll County, please contact our office at 330-627-4545.
*ATTENTION: Effective January 1, 2008, the Carroll County Recorder’s office will not accept any conveyance by mail. This includes all documents that require a stamp (including transfer not necessary) from the auditor’s office.
tOnline Search Available-Indexes and Images
- eRecording Available-Conveyance Documents Included-For additional information contact the Recorder’s office @330-627-4545
Attach conveyance form to document when eRecording a deed.
Do not includ this form in page count as it will not be recorded.
- Veteran Identification Cards Issued
1. What is your mailing address?
Carrollton, Ohio 44615-0550
2. What is your delivery address?
Carrollton, Ohio 44615-1449
3. Does your county have tract (geographical) indexing?
4. Does your county require a legal description with releases and assignments?
5. Does your county require $4.00 for marginal notations on releases and assignments?
6. What do you charge for copies made by the public?
Copies made by the staff